Noha is a new breed of marketing agency. Our name says as much. It’s an acronym for “No Hidden Agenda”.
No Hidden Agenda means that we understand the complexities of today’s marketing environment:
- The multiplicity of choices which brands have to make to connect effectively with their audiences
- The increased complexity of agency agendas and the way in which this increasingly focuses the agency’s best minds internally diverting energy and talent away from working on the client’s needs
- The need to persuade chief executives and finance directors that marketing is a necessary investment rather than a luxury cost
Noha is led and staffed by senior marketing professionals. We have all worked at board level within top agencies and / or run our own businesses. We know that there is only one agenda: it’s not about the number of awards you win (although we have plenty of them); it’s about helping to build value, security and successful careers for our clients.
Our business model gives us the freedom to:
- Be expert in all of the channels and yet beholden to none of them
- Devote more of our energy and talent to working with and for our clients (and less to sitting in internal meetings and delivering to agency group overhead)
- Be innovative in the way in which we staff our client accounts – as an example, we have successfully pioneered the concept of a hybrid agency putting senior account handlers onto client premises supported by a high level creative team
- Maintain our passion and enthusiasm for communications
We love new and interesting challenges and our years of experience means that we’re also pretty good at cracking the age-old ones. We’d love to chat.